Support & Connect ServicesGet to the help you need fast
If you are unable to resolve your problem and require remote support please call support
Ireland: +353 15240 685 UK: +44 203 4324 895
If requested enter the session ID provided by the GVD Support engineer and click Connect
If you have a query on a product that you believe is faulty or need to troubleshoot, please register with the correct manufacturer below. This is the fastest way to resolve your query directly with the manufacturer and these are the warranty terms, which must be adhered to, as dictated to us by the manufacturers.
Conditions for Request Returns
If you are unable to resolve your query with the manufacturer please read the Terms & Conditions below, then fill in the RMA Request Form (see link below terms & conditions) to request an RMA number to return a faulty/non-faulty product to GVD.
All RMA requests are subject to the following conditions:
- GVD Ltd. reserve the right to charge a 15% restocking fee for cancelled orders or products ordered in error.
- Goods must be returned, complete, within two weeks of the RMA being issued, in their original undamaged packaging with an RMA number clearly displayed on the outside of the protective external box.
- **Do not cut the cables on security cameras as this voids the warranty**
- RMA’s must be returned by courier to avoid damage while in transit. Warranty will be voided if goods are returned in inadequate packaging e.g. jiffy bag for hard drives.
- Issued RMA Numbers will automatically become void after two weeks and no credit note will be issued.
- GVD Ltd will not accept goods until a returns number is obtained and are unable to offer collection facilities.
- Credit RMA’s are at the discretion of GVD Ltd and if received incomplete we reserve the right to charge for the replacement stock items and missing components, or return goods to the customer.
- GVD Ltd offers Advance Replacement for DOA product within 7 days from date of purchase. The Advance replacement will be invoiced at original invoice price and the original invoice will be credited on receipt of DOA goods. Thereafter warranty relates to the manufacturer’s own terms.